HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Placing an order is very simple:
- Go to the product of your choice.
- Click the big 'Add to cart' button.
- When you see 'sold out' instead of 'add to cart' it means that the product is currently out of stock.
- Click on 'continue shopping' to view the range, click on 'view my shopping cart' to see what's in your shopping cart or click on 'check ojet' to complete your order.
- fill in your details and go through the steps: details, delivery, payment method, completion.
- At the end of the 'payment method' step, when you confirm your purchase, your order is final.
- You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail when the order has been placed successfully.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
As long as your order has not been shipped, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes.
I PLACED MY ORDER BUT RECEIVED NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL
If you have not received your order confirmation email, please check your SPAM. If you can't find it, please email email@example.com so I can check for you.